Original topic:

There is a green tint on my Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 10:01 PM)
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
When the brightness is put to extreme low and the screen is grey color in dark environment. Is there anyone facing the same issue? I got the device today from Samsung shop app. 
21 Comments
jhonywrek
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
No bro no facing any issue like that...kindly update you june patch...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes i found a small grey light comming from off pixels. Yes but i noticed in really dark room only.
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It is coming at the bottom horizontally at the position of fingerprint sensor
Galaxy A
But i see small grey small light in every were of screen when put a black picture a dark full black picture i can see grey
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Open chrome and close a tab, you can see thereScreenshot_20210710-215029_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No bro chrome and all Google apps dark mode is not deep black !

You need to know download a deep black amoled full black wallpaper and look in really dark room you can see little grey light when you are on 60 hz mode if you switched to 90 hz yhe deep black wallpaper is same as deep black and no grey light or anything ithing its a software but related to standard refresh rate mode
!
0 Likes
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It not noticeable in deep black color. It is the same issue as Nord. The question is will they fix it with software update? Since many people are not complaining about this. So they won't look into this issue
Galaxy A
Bro have you tried full black wallpaper in dark room ?

And test between 60 HZ And 90 HZ

If you are on 60 hz the deep black shows like little grey and while on 90hz the deep black wallpaper is full deep black
I will make a post regarding this bug and report it to devolopers!
0 Likes
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, for full black nothing is noticeable even with both 60 and 90Hz. But only in grey color I notice green circles in straight line with fingerprint sensor. You can notice it at the bottom. It is not much clearly visible.IMG-20210711-WA0001_5556.jpg
0 Likes