Original topic:

The videography of Samsung A52 is total useless.

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 09:36 PM)
Uparnabh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Please don't buy A52 with gimmick OIS feature. In actual cases 60 fps and 4k stabilization is pathetic. Night mode feature is useless for photos, my old realme 3 pro was better than this.
When you move to full hd 30 fps and enable stabilization, video quality is really bad and laggy! 
After so many feedbacks Samsung is so arrogant that they didn't improved the camera!!
16 Comments
Galaxy A
I got better night photos

And the stabilization is now ok in 60 fps and 4k
OIS Is Still Works on 60FPS AND 4K but no EIS In 4k and 60fps
So after taking 4k or fhd 60 video then stabilize with google photos editor or powerdirector or kinemaster video stablizer

Uparnabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I just tried google photos editor. Good but makes the quality degraded. Are power director and kinemaster give this feature for free? What is the best in terms of stabilization as per you?

Thanks for replying 😃
Galaxy A
No not free

But do you know
EIS Will Decrese quality

You said 1080 and 720 are blurry that becuase you turned on video stabilization on settings turn off and take a 1080 p 30 video it will be stabled with only ois
And look quality will be super
Uparnabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks for the suggestion mate. Will try. Appreciate your detailed study on the video performance of this device. 👍
Galaxy A
Yes im a detail guy 😂
I know every settings on A52 😅

And you know in 60hz mode full black image shown as grey its not noticable in day light but try look at really dark room and you will notice grey light from display and it will take battery too

But in 90hz things changes while on 90hz the full black image seen as no grey and display is fully off no lights comming from display
You need to test this and all a52 users need to complaint this problem

We need to fix this software glich to get better battery life in 60hz mode
0 Likes
raju-83
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes. I agreed.
Do you feel better in Front Camera in Low Light ?? It's also pathetic. Front Camera resolution is poor in Low Light. Even I also face jio to jio video call image clarity in Low Light. It fights with dark.
Uparnabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes front camera in native video calling is blurry . I bought this phone for camera only but super upset.
raju-83
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes bro. Same is with me.
raju-83
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Samsung India Service is very pathetic. I think we have to report to Samsung South Korea.