Original topic:

The thing I hate about Samsung is that, Prices drop too fast and new launch..

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 03:44 PM)
DuduXrma
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy A50 about 4 months ago, The price was around 20k, now that price is 15k only, and also a new model A51 is launched,  my A50 is no new model now, I hate this kind of feeling, Maybe you are trying to sell as much as you can but, Such act is not considered as reliable. If you have plans for A51 , you could have skipped A50 and make A51, yes, make the price higher if u want to. With phones releasing every month we now have no new phones in our hand. I dont know how to express my feeling,!!!

Okay, and the fingerprint **bleep** too👎
14 Comments
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro don't get caught in their trap. What should you do is demand better service with phone you already possess. You should ask for new features in the phone. if you don't ask for them you will get tempted to buy new phone.

If you are thinking so. that s all. you have been trapped in their marketing strategy. Be alert😁😁😁👍👍
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you don't need to keep up with anybody release a phone with all features comparing the current market tech demands of consumers and the future possibilities and most important conduct a monthly review on what customers are getting and what they want. all problems I see here in community area should be seen and heard the little problems in software missing a component or a function not working should be collected and sorted out with the team of Samsung what do you guys think
0 Likes
GizmoFreak
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah it's bad. Hard to review phones as well. Can't buy every phone.
0 Likes
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A50 is much better device than A50s n A51. This is a fast growing market, new technology is coming every month. If you buy a flagship phone then in few months that flagship phone will become a mid range phone. I know the A51 display is great but camera is no good.
0 Likes
niladri_me
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
does Samsung Galaxy A51 samsung pay nfc only (card payment  upto inr 2000 rs only) or nfc + mst both ?
0 Likes