Original topic:

The digital clock widget shows wrong day/night colour.

(Topic created on: 06-28-2022 08:49 AM)
triaasteria42
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
My digital clock widget does not show the appropriate colour based on whether it is day or night. You can see that in the below screenshot the time is 8:47 a.m. and yet it displaying the 'night' colour. This bug happens out of nowhere and it only happens sometimes. I was lucky enough to get a screenshot of this bug. The clock turns back to its normal colour after sometime but no one can tell after how much time it's normal colour will return. Samsung please fix this bug. Does anyone else also have this bug?

The screenshot

The screen recording

12 Comments
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Reset clock data and check your time zone
0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do this setting, then it will shows right color always.
Match with dark mode "turned off"Screenshot_20220628-094829_Clock.jpgScreenshot_20220628-094829_Clock.jpg
triaasteria42
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
But still Samsung should fix this bug.
0 Likes
triaasteria42
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Nah bro, it did not work.
0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Can you post screenshot, if you do the same settingScreenshot_20220630-115109_Clock.jpg
0 Likes
triaasteria42
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
The problem is once I click the clock widget to change any setting for the widget, the colour of the clock widget returns to the normal colour. I will try to make a screen recording of the bug and post it here.
0 Likes
triaasteria42
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hey, I posted a screen recording of the bug in my post while using your trick.
0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Then , it is a bug in your software update/ App specific. As with the above setting, Clock widgets provide accurate colours always
0 Likes
triaasteria42
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
But still why do we have to turn that feature on in order for the clock widget to behave properly? It is nevertheless still a bug and Samsung should fix this.
0 Likes