Original topic:

The November 2019 Secutity patch update issue on Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 10:33 AM)
luciferrr101
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The November 2019 Secutity patch update on the Galaxy A50 brings a very big issue to the device. After the update the device suggests to remove the existing fingerprints and then register them again for an improved performance. But the fingerprint sensor fails to re-register the fingerprints. And this happens every time after the update. Please solve this issue ASAP as the fingerprint sensor is something that I use very conveniently.
6 Comments
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same problem
Galaxy A
same problem bro...
JAYISI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same problem
satishvinnakota
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm also facing same issue
0 Likes
luciferrr101
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I was facing this issue since the update but today finally my fingerprint sensor works fine. Even now it takes some problem to register my fingerprint, but after multiple tries i finally registered them. after that the sensor works fine. Try registering your fingerprint multiple times.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,
Request you to perform some troubleshooting steps shared below to resolve the issue:
• Ensure that the screen contains an on-screen sensor and is not scratched or damaged.
• Please use a Samsung screen protector and check by registering the fingerprint again.
• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.
•If the problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
• If the issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
• If the issue persists, please visit the nearby service center for the inspection of the device.
To locate the Service center, click the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes