Original topic:

Thanks for being part of Samsung community. Right now I'm using Samsung Galaxy A50s

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 12:19 PM)
Teja3121
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
  • 20201108_162715.jpg

IMG-20190915-WA0008.jpg

It's very good mobile, but only thing in Samsung Galaxy A50s is its processor is octacore, some what slow in gaming, apart from that it is very impressive, I love my camera 48mp good range camera 
12 Comments
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
all the Android processors nowadays is octa core
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
All smartphone processors are octa core these days. Apple's A14 is hexa core, 2 cores less. Also, you should know that games do not depend on all cores. They are mostly single threaded, which means they only use one core at max frequency, in your case, 2.2 GHz. Sometimes, games use 2 cores, but that's in extreme gaming like COD mobile etc. Multitasking and editing takes advantage of all cores.
Galaxy A
You're right. It also depends on the architecture of the processor. A14 bionic is the world's first processor which have 5nm architecture so, it is the world's fastest processor in mobile phones. Samsung uses mongoose architecture in its exynos so, the processor are not too well optimized and heats and give less performance. Apple makes more than 100 architectures for their latest or new chip and test their chips more 100 time with using different architecture and that's a reason apple processor are faster than other chips. Samsung is improving their architecture and soon they will launch exynos 1080 in their midrange phones and I think, samsung may beat apple chips in future. Samsung and AMD are have dealed and from 2021, AMD will give architectures to Samsung and Samsung will use it in there chips. Soon the problem of lag during gaming in samsung phones would be solved.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No bro, it performance does not depend much on the process (7nm, 5nm etc.), it depends on the architecture, right (x86, x64). Samsung is the leader in semiconductor technology and they use ARM cores in their CPUs nowadays. And about AMD, they will replace Mali GPU with AMD Vega in mobile phones, which can humiliate Snapdragon. Looking forward to those processors.
Galaxy A
Wow! You know many things about Samsung and their chip. Are you a software engineer or a developer in Samsung?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No bro, I am a student. I just read a lot about technology.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
That's good. I thought , you're a software engineer or developer in samsung but, you're a student. My age is 23 and I'm working as a developer in Gameloft since June 2020. I've completed my studies at IIT Madras in this year(2020). I'm trying to work as a software engineer in samsung so, I'm learning and studying a lot about programming languages. Nice to meet a person like you.
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
& you buy a Samsung flagship instead of buying an IPhone with such your great knowledge 🤣🤣
Galaxy A
Yes... my friend, I bought Note 20 Ultra because I want S pen, features and a professional camera. I don't like iPhones because they are overpriced and don't have any mind-blowing features. IPhones have good processor but, most app are paid so, I didn't bought that phone. I love Samsung.