Original topic:

Tell Us About Galaxy A 2019

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 05:09 AM)
Options
Galaxy A
Comment your Experience about the 
Galaxy A 2019

ERA OF LIVE

Built for the way we communicate in the Era of Live, Samsung Electronics’ new Galaxy A80 and Galaxy A70 are packed with powerful innovations that allow you to capture the world as you see it, enjoy immersive multimedia experiences, and stay connected for longer.

Capture the world as you see it

Created with Samsung’s first rotating camera, the Galaxy A80 lets people seamlessly capture the world around them. When users select the selfie mode in the camera app, the three cameras automatically pop-up from the back of the phone and rotate. The innovative camera mechanism delivers the same extraordinary triple camera experience with the same high-resolution lens, front and rear, so you never have to sacrifice on quality.

With the 48MP main camera, users can now shoot vivid images day and night. The Galaxy A80’s 3D Depth camera offers Live Focus videos by scanning objects for measurement and depth. Built with an Ultra Wide angle lens with the same viewing angle as the human eye, so your favorite views can be shared with less panning.

The Super Steady video mode helps you effortlessly capture content by reducing video shake to ensure smooth, pro-level action videos. And with other intelligent camera features such as Scene Optimizer that can recognize and enhance up to 30 scenes, and Flaw Detection that automatically identifies glitches before you click, you’ll never miss the perfect shot.

Galaxy A70, the newest smartphone in the popular Galaxy A range. Built with Samsung’s latest innovations and upgraded essential features, the Galaxy A70 showcases a stylish design, large infinity display, enhanced triple camera, powerful battery and seamless connectivity. This smartphone is designed for digital natives who want to capture, connect and share life as it happens.

Galaxy A Series, beginning with an initial roll-out of two new smartphones, designed to provide industry wide innovations starting from the mid-tier portfolio. The Galaxy A50 and A30 offer improvements to the essential device features that matter most, including offering an immersive viewing experience, longer lasting performance and a camera which captures the world as you see it.

The new Galaxy A Series is designed for the way that people are connecting today – sharing, capturing and consuming live. The new series offers diverse, powerful devices that can keep up with these spontaneous, collaborative interactions.

“We are committed to providing meaningful progress to everyone for a better mobile experience, and that innovation starts with the upgraded Galaxy A Series,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics. “People are changing the way they connect, and their smartphones need to keep up. Our new Galaxy A Series offers improvements to the essential features that will support these live interactions, with diverse options to meet their ever-changing needs.”

With the Galaxy A Series, consumers can seamlessly experience the Galaxy ecosystem using key services such as Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, Bixby, and more1.

The upgraded Galaxy A Series is being introduced with the announcement of two initial models.

Galaxy A50

Offering premium camera features, a long-lasting, fast-charging battery and Infinity-U display, the Galaxy A50 keeps you connected to your world. 

The Galaxy A50 allows you to capture and share photos in a revolutionary way with its triple camera, designed to accurately replicate human eyesight.

Galaxy A30

The Galaxy A30 is for those on-the-go all the time, equipped with a powerful 4,000mAh, fast charging battery.

Comment your Experience about the 
Galaxy A 2019
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Please tell me what is the use of this post asking to share experience on A series?

I am using A71 and I have noticed that camera is above average but there are 2 issues with the camera.
1. Blue color cast is more visible on pictures taken indoor.
2. Cam scanner works way better than document scanner available under scene optimizer. Samsung could have copied the functionality.

Now tell me is samsung going to improve the experience?
Are you going to share this experience with samsung?
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
CamScanner is a dedicated software for the mentioned purpose so it will be better. That's why it's popular. I would suggest using Adobe Scanner though as it's better and doesn't have ads and Camscanner is a Chinese app and was taken down by Google for intentionally put malware that gave hackers control over the device. Regarding the Blue color I have no idea why that happens, but I haven't heard anyone complain the same. Maybe you can try toggling the HDR and use other modes maybe to try solve the issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try to Capture in bright light

Turn on HDR
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes I can shoot in bright light, but why blue color cast comes in indoor light?
And I can use any document scanner. But why gimmicks in the name of features?

All these are work arounds. And using work arounds doesn't count in good experience.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
How Painful that was😥
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Well a lot, because I need to download third party app even I have that feature inbuilt.
It feels frustrating when company doesn't acknowledge issue. I am not expecting samsung to fix issue in 1 day. But for fixing issue company needs to acknowledge the issue.

And I forgot with whom I was having conversation. Brand ambassador 🤐🤐
0 Likes