Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Switch From Galaxy A51 to F62

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 08:48 PM)
DheerajJaiswal
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hey friends please suggest me is it good deal/idea to switch from Galaxy A51 to Galaxy F62???
13 Comments
Galaxy A
Wait for review🙂👍
0 Likes
Solution
SK1955
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yes, when compared to that 7nm 9825, F62 is way better than A51 but its only 1 year A51 released and you spent 24k for that, if you want to spend another 24k this soon then go ahead, its your choice but F62 is way better and one more main part here this same update issue will follow up all samsung phones other than S series, they are providing good hardware means then will not provide good software 😉 just my thought
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I think you should wait for A52 , A72 release then decide.
Ideally if you are not having any major issues with current phone then better to upgrade after min 2 years usage.
Galaxy A
ok 😊 thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No. 5G is coming.
0 Likes
Solution
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
No need to switch from A51 to F62 so soon. I will recommend you to wait for reviews of F62. Also there are many more smartphones which are yet to be released. And also it's not necessary to invest money in smartphones whenever new one comes. Then you will not be rich person. Many more smartphones will come after this. How many smartphones will you buy ?? Suppose you have used A51 only for 6 months or above, then you saw F62. You purchased F62 again after using F62 for 3 months you will find a smartphone which is better than F62. Again you will purchase by exchanging your device. It's endless. One day will come when you have nothing , But your room will become only mobile showroom 🤣🤣. Don't invest money in these smartphones. Invest your money when ever it's needed. Don't invest money unnecessarily. 😉😉
You have A series device which is world wide famous but M and F series devices are made only for Indians not for all countries because of budget issue only. So you should wait atleast for 1 year. After that you may go for exchange your device. I think many 5G smartphones will release then.😁😁
Galaxy A
I agree and decide to wait 1 more year thanks for suggestions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
If you buy f62 for gaming it is different but no need if your are not into gaming,A51 is enough for normal use.
0 Likes
kiran555
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
offcousre bcz f62 has crazy 9825 processer great camera with one ui 3.1
0 Likes