Strange stuff!!! | A71

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 09:23 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

A71A71

InkedScreenshot_20210224-035847_Settings_LI.jpg

There are two Galaxy Stores on the home screen. strange! I had checked the secure folder but there's no Galaxy store inside the folder. Even there is only one galaxy store app. I checked setting -> app

Galaxy A
After January update?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

I am not sure actually. I just changed the home screen layout setting yesterday and discover this. I never tried before this screen layout setting

Galaxy A
Don't worry. This is not because of changing layout. Galaxy store is full of bugs. So I think it creates it's own shadow app. Did you try the restart method?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Restart, clear the cache, and storage data everything is done but the problem still there.

0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
This issue is actually there in most of the A71 phones. When users use only home screen option then the galaxy store becomes double. There is a way to fix it. Search in members app for the solution. One of the member already has posted the solution. Don't panic it willn't harm.
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
It's a bug. It'll automatically gone after restarting your device
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

I do restart now but problems still remain no progress.

0 Likes
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
I think it's a temporary problem.after new update it'll automatically gone. Don't worry about it
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
this is present in homepage folder, both will work, you can remove from the folder, Don't make fool our of us. I am attaching screenshot of the same.

Screenshot_20210224-101114_One UI Home_11669.jpg

0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
He is using only homescreen mode (You can check in home screen setting). He is not making anyone fool. So, don't talk that rude without knowing the issue. The issue is there in some of the devices.