Original topic:

Still no sign of one UI 5.1 in a52s

(Topic created on: 03-25-2023 05:18 PM)
Sagi025
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Where's the update? March is about to end. 
8 Comments
Arif07999
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes bycot Samsung
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Seems like soon
thecommander
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Will get it by next week sure
mojz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I think Samsung Forgot to A52s😴 🙄
markwilliam
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Within 5 days sure
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Relax boys. I have shared some glance screen bugs for my device and they said they'll work onto it and soon we'll get the update.
Binoras
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

My A52S is also stuck on Deb's update. It's been over a month and a half. Every other model has probably gotten the upgrade.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same.

We would like to inform you that Samsung has promised its users to provide 2 major software updates for Galaxy devices from the day of product purchase and security patch updates on a regular basis. Currently, Android 13 is running on your device.

We would like to inform you that Samsung releases monthly, quarterly, and biannual firmware security updates on selected Samsung devices. Your device falls under monthly Security Updates, which means your device will receive every month updates every year.

If you have any further issue. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes