I have updated my Samsung A50 phone 5 days ago. Since then phone performance has detoirated
1) My 4G network has become unstable and keeps disconnecting every minutes of non usage. The reception bar dies off completely and we have to unlock the system for it to start again. It also does not display caller name from the phonebook if I receive a call when the phone is re-booting.
2) Phone battery is draining very fast. 100% battery is getting over in 4-5 hours.
3) Phone charging is taking too much time.
4) New apps from playstore is taking longtime to install.
Not at all happy with the new update and it seems update has been pushed without testing. Please let me have a fix for the problem or provide a way to uninstall the Android 10 update and roll back to Android 9.
Samsung brandname and goodwill is taking a beating and as a loyal user feeling terribly disturbed and helpless.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Please be assured and to resolve "Network problem" issue please follow below given steps:
1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).
2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).
To resolve "battery drainage" please click on the link below:
Please be assured and to resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:
1) Check physical condition of USB cable:-Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc
2) Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support