Original topic:

Stability issue after taking Andriod 10 update on Samsung A50 phone

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 08:46 AM)
Nameet
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have updated my Samsung A50 phone 5 days ago. Since then phone performance has detoirated

1) My 4G network has become unstable and keeps disconnecting every minutes of non usage. The reception bar dies off completely and we have to unlock the system for it to start again. It also does not display caller name from the phonebook if I receive a call when the phone is re-booting.

2) Phone battery is draining very fast. 100% battery is getting over in 4-5 hours.

3) Phone charging is taking too much time.

4) New apps from playstore is taking longtime to install.

Not at all happy with the new update and it seems update has been pushed without testing. Please let me have a fix for the problem or provide a way to uninstall the Android 10 update and roll back to Android 9.

Samsung brandname and goodwill is taking a beating and as a loyal user feeling terribly disturbed and helpless. 

6 Comments
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Reset your phone. Most of the users aren't having any such issues so if there's any incompatibility or conflicting software within your System, will be fixed.
Nameet
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi, do you mean factory reset ? R u confident that this may solve my problem
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
May be. Go ahead. Give it a Go
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
None of these issues happen to majority of A50 users. It's clearly your phone. Factory reset your device.
0 Likes
Rahul29188
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I agree with Rishi26. Go ahead, reset ur device. I was also having certain issues but after resetting my device, most of them have gone.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

To resolve "battery drainage" please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Please be assured and to resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check physical condition of USB cable:-Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc

2) Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes