Original topic:

Spotify auto start on Restart

(Topic created on: 12-13-2021 09:47 PM)
Halothos
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever I am restarting my mobile, I am always seeing spotify play on media panel on galaxy A52s 5g. I thought it was the first time, but it's everytime. 
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Try Turning off ' Spotify connect in background ' and check
Galaxy A
The mentioned setting is available in Spotify settings
Vega2212
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Thanks, this worked

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah, the same thing's happening for me, but for JioSaavn :(
0 Likes
iamsatish
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro its normal , i also get the spotify play in notification panel after restarting... if you want to turn that off completely then just turn off the notification "Spotify Connect" in the app itself..
Halothos
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
So all of you are saying
It's normal right.
This is not a bug.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.

Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Darlene
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

try this

Make sure both USB Debugging and USB Debugging (Security Settings) are turned on in Developer Options.

• Connect your device via ADB and type this command: adb shell settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

0 Likes