Original topic:

Sook

(Topic created on: Thursday)
Hssos
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I ask for help in solving the problem of applications and granting approval. Mobile phone for all purposes. Products that are broken from everything in updating and downloading applications. I hope to fix the problems automatically. I hope to improve the broken screen and improve use of Wi-Fi with products, applications, games, downloads, challenges, and pages for all purposes that update and download applications and grant approval. the phonePlease help in connecting the Wi-Fi network to the applications and games for use and fix the compatibility between them when the Internet is used strongly in the applications. The message “There is no Internet” is responded to despite the presence of the Internet. The applications, products and automatic settings are late in responding to the content.Please help solve the problem of updating applications and games in the Google Play Store. Please solve the problem of slow updating and downloading the application. The Google Play Store does not respond and is not compatible with your device. The Internet and Wi-Fi are very, very slow. The solution is the compatibility of all devices and the phone with the products, games, the application and the Wi-Fi network. Thank you.I ask for help in solving the problem of the screen being broken when touching the phone. The phone is not compatible with the Internet and Wi-Fi. I hope to improve the broken screen and improve the use of Wi-Fi with products, applications, games, downloads, challenges and pages.
0 Comments