Original topic:

Some problems in Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 04:23 PM)
jojaja
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
There are too much fast battery draining issue and heating issue in the A50 samsung always provide one month late update to it's A50 models in India.They don't give properly monthly updates to us.There are still so much bugs present in the A50.Plz samsung it's the month of june and you provided outdated may security patch to your bestselling smartphone so plz provide us June 2020 update as soon as possible.
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro how did you update your last software? if it's by mobile data or wifi then this things will happened only ..because that software need to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin
0 Likes
jojaja
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I downloaded the update via mobile data and my last update of the may 2020 security patch
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
that's not the procedure or recommended that can procedure software holes and glitches which hamper all performance of device
0 Likes
jojaja
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
And my whatsapp photos and videos doesn't show in my gallery and I also checked the secure folder.
0 Likes
vishd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
guys do any thing but it's still have problems in phone when we say this they answer same as usual but that not a solution of it. I am also facing this problem from when did software update in Samsung service center but still facing same.
0 Likes
jojaja
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You're right brother
0 Likes
vijaychopade
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes bhai same problem full charge in night but in morning 20%battery drain hoti hai without any function on
0 Likes
jojaja
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Only Samsung fix these problems through the software updates.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

use the code *#0228#,after update my SM-A205F (GALAXY A20) to android 10 i face this issue!remember after using *#0228# you need to turn off and full charge your device to 100%.(dont use the device not full charging)

0 Likes