Original topic:

Software issues in my Galaxy A53 5G

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 08:43 PM)
Manas1909
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I am using the samsung Galaxy A53 5G since last 10 months and want Samsung software team to notify some of the practical software issues and hope they will try to fix it with the software updates.

1. The phone lags within the UI i.e (scrolling through youtube, twitter, myntra,flipkart, ajio, instagram etc) noticeably for no reason (always using it in 120hz) from day 1 & though many software updates has been received but still this issue is not resolved yet.
2. The camera performance is just average in most of the conditions (darkens the picture after capturing for no reason ; may be the software processing issue)
3. The battery life is noticeably reduced after the android 13 update. Earlier it was like 6.5 to 7hrs(screen on time per full charge in 120hz) but now it is 5 to 5.5hrs( screen on time per full charge in 120hz) 
 These are some of the practical issues & Samsung is charging sort of a premium(30k -34k) for the A53 and only for the software experience. Hope these issues will be resolved with the next OTA updates.

Thank you.
3 Comments
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

rlpai
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Kindly let me know that I purchased samsung galaxy a53 G In January 2023.I could not take extended warranty. The piece is running very nice. Whether I can get get extended warranty on this mobile.
Kindly guide me
0 Likes
su22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
A software update is seen pending for my Samsung A53 8/256 GB.
I wish to know when updated will it result coloured lines on the screen ?
0 Likes