Original topic:

Smart view not working

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 08:13 PM)
sidhaant_kataria
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Smart view not working after the last recent update. I don't know what is the problem. Before the recent update, it was working fine. Other Android devices are able to mirror their screen content on TV but my device cannot be mirrored to the android TV. While starting smart view it says only connecting and after some time it says smart view can't connect :( I have done all the possible diagnostics , I have reset the device and cleared its cache but doesn't seem to work. Please look over it..it's a serious issue. Device Name : Galaxy A50s
4 Comments
SeNaTamil
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
1. Samsung Members app > Get help > interactive check ✔/ automatically check

2.dial *#0*#
Check phone 📳 status

3. Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).

4. reset phone

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Mr. Kataria,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

This is in reference to your email sent to us regarding Samsung Galaxy A50s. We understood that your experiencing Smart View issue in your device. We regret the inconvenience caused to you and will do our best to resolve your concern.

Please follow the below mentioned quick steps and rest assured that by following these steps your concern should be resolved.

Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi during connectivity.

Please note: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi must be enabled in the mobile phone.

Step1: Tap on Settings.

Step2: Tap on Apps.

Step3: Tap on Filter and sort

Step4: Enable "Show system apps"

Step5: Tap "OK"

Step6: Search Smart view app.

Step7: Tap on Storage.

Step8: Tap on Clear data.

After Performing the troubleshooting steps "if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. Go to Samsung Member app>Get Help>Send Feedback>Error Report. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern."

In case you require further assistance, please feel free to revert to us.

Thank you for writing to Samsung! We value your relationship with us.

Warm Regards,
Kulwinder Jeet Singh
Samsung Customer Support

I got this reply from customer support
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes