Original topic:

Small update for A71 users

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 10:01 PM)
Neel1202
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
update is just of 50MB For the 3rd time A71 got update within a month. 

18 Comments
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
check my reply on the sound problem post. I am also facing the same issue since day 1. Samsung has to admit that it is a manufacturing defect.
Galaxy A
Obviously. but still they aren't doing anything 😓
0 Likes
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, Today I visited the service center, the service guy started silent log on my phone and handed it back to me saying that whenever this issue occurs again, bring it here. Now, My phone hears everything in my surroundings, my calls, and sends the log straight away to Samsung. They have stolen my privacy until the issue occurs again but I cant help, I have been forced to compromise on my privacy. They gave me a false hope that a software update will be released soon in 1 or 2 days and this issue will be resolved. But they just made a fool of me, again. Even the service center persons are dumb. Giving false assurances.
Galaxy A
ohh nooo 😦
Galaxy A
misfortune upon misfortune
jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
after putting the phone on silent logging, the phone crashed twice automatically.
Wasn't able to reboot it, initially froze while using Instagram, After locking and unlocking my phone, the proximity sensor remained active, Phone switched off automatically, and then this occured.
Visited the service center immediately, and here's what he did :-
force restarted the device and said please come immediately when this problem occurs, again when the same problem occurred, he again did the same thing and said agli baar ho tab fir se aana.
just making fool of A71 customers.
he has no clue about what to do!!!!

20210129_144353_536.jpg

jainmanan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Exactly. Purchasing A71 is the biggest mistake we both have ever made. Samsung is not admitting that this is a manufacturing defect even now. We both have got equal misfortune in terms of phone actually.
Galaxy A
let's c . wht 'll happen after the May updation
0 Likes
Galaxy A
There was issue with VOLTE validation on One UI 2.5 Update for Galaxy A71 & A70s. They have fixed this on 48mb update.
0 Likes