Original topic:

Slowest Phone In The World

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 10:29 PM)
Sagarparmar312
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung Family,
I came back with samsung after more than 10 years later and i switched from other brand to samsung galaxy A50s, In the initial stage phone performs normal but after 2 month later it can't even handle small apps i mean how. How it can be slow man common we are paying from pockets, My previous phone was fine in performance but i couldn't kept it too long,, Camera app took alot time to open, Don't advice me to restart the phone, or wipe up your data, i have already done that,, im very disappointed man, Its Has Garbage Exynos 9611 which cant even handle your day to day task gaming is far away 

14 Comments
Manoj1966
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same with m31s....
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What do you mean while you say slow? App opening time? App response time? Can you elaborate?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
buddy my phone gets slow down when it comes to open an app, while using any app, you cant do even any simple task when it gets stuck in between working, seeking god's support
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Please visit a service center and ask them to perform a software reflash and check for 3 days. Update me here after that.
0 Likes
RAAJTECH
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hi I am also using the same varient 6gb Ram and 128 Gb Rom from almost 1 and half year but my phone is working fine till date. No issues
0 Likes
Galaxy A
😂😂😂😂 Nice lie man, it cannot happend that samsung device doesn't gets lags,, This brand knows for This issue since so long
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Definitely not. The lags were due to the weak interface of Touchwiz home and Samsung Experience service. After One UI came, everything was and still is working absolutely fine.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
have you installed too many apps...?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I paid for that phone which comes with 6Gb Ram And 128GB ROM and 10 to 12 apps are fine
0 Likes