Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Should I consider in buying Samsung a52s

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 05:54 PM)
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I ve got 24k as a price for a52s 6gb varient through samsung shop app, by applying through student purchase program. Is it a valid deal or should I wait till early 2022 for other higher mid range segments 
16 Comments
Thedarklord
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
S20 fe 5g is 38k sometimes in special occasions it falls to 32k with bank offer and all it gets around 30k its not 50k with 50k you can easily buy s21 5g.If you are able to extend to 36k then go for it you won't regret cause you are getting snapdragon processor at cheaper price with better camera ,awesome build and 13 band support.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you read? I said s21 fe!
Also on NONE of the special occasion the price of s20fe was 30k(without exchange). The lowest was 33k. And during that time the price of A52s was 26k.
I own a s20fe so I know how good it is. It's not worth 10k over A52s. I have both the devices.
However if anyone is ready to extend the budget upto 36k and the device is available for the price then DEFINITELY they should buy it.
But that is not the case here. The guy is getting A52s for 24k and the current price of s20fe is around 40k.
You should read the context and comments next time before wasting the time of others.
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro it's a killer deal for A52 5g ..
Buy it at 24k for sure ..
It's a best deal bro👌👌
varzan
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
How much are you getting S20 FE 5G for after applying all discounts?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Even at the best discount s20 fe is a good 10k costlier. I have checked. And this was during the sales. Now the FE is about 15k costlier than the offer he is getting. FE is the best under 40k,but definitely NOT 15k better.
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Nope better buy S20FE
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
At what price? S20fe is anyday atleast 10k costlier than A52s and it's not worth 10k more. I have both the devices. Please don't start a debate,I can factually prove my point.
Nb: he is getting A52s for 24k and the current price of s20fe is 40k. How could you recommend a 16k costlier phone to him?
0 Likes