Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Should I consider in buying Samsung a52s

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 07:29 PM)
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I ve got 24k as a price for a52s 6gb varient through samsung shop app, by applying through student purchase program. Is it a valid deal or should I wait till early 2022 for other higher mid range segments 
16 Comments
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
The longer you wait, the more you will feel like better models are coming. So in my opinion, if it's in good deal currently, you can go for it. I think it's a good phone.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
At 24k it's a steal deal..grab it.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
However,how are you getting it for 24k? The best deal I could get was for 26k using student advantage.
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Additionally there is some exchange offer is going on where I am going to trade off my old j7 pro phone. After adding this the resultant price would be somewhat around the above mentioned price
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Exchange offers hmm.. you should mention that.. exchange is completely different from discounts.
Anyways it's an excellent deal for 24k. You can check my profile for camera quality and I haven't found any issues in my one month extensive use. You can also checkout the battery backup from my profile.
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sure bro I ll check...
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Don't bother about new launches unless you are ready to spend 50k on s21 fe. You will get 3 years of Android updates and Samsung is not going to launch a better phone under 30k anytime soon, especially considering the fact that M52 price has gone up to 30k.
Nb: think about accepting our(I mean all of us who have cared to help you) comments as solution. I mean something in return for the time we spend.
Thanks.
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah definitely I even thought of skipping s21 and wait for s21 fe. But however I am not sure of its processor and SD card slot .... So I made my mind to go for A series.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Also A52s may be the last midrange device with a headphone jack.