Original topic:

Serious software issues detected

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 02:04 PM)
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there...!!!,, Few hours back arround 19:45 IST I have updated my galaxy A71 smartphone security patch level April 1, 2021... . But after updating whenever I'm switching on my device a pop-up message is displaying with The title "SERIOUS SOFTWARE ISSUES DETECTED WHILE STARTUP" can anyone help me why it's showing...??? or anyone else have faced the same issues...???

I have checked the software update it's showing my phone is up to date though I'm not facing any problem as of while using the device... . But I want to know the cause please help me out... . Thank you... .
56 Comments
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well it's great to hear that,, after reset all the problems seems to be resolved... .
But still I'm not happy or should I say not in favour for it,, cause for me this is my primary phone I use it for official purpose so reset it and then again set the entire device is not practical for me... . Moreover it's just wasting of time... . Rather reset the entire device Samsung should come up with a solution... .
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I've already did it... . Afterwards they replied that they're working on it and will get back to me soon... . Now it's been a long still nothing... .
RAJANARAYANA
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Same issue occurring in my a71,I have sent error reports to customers service
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Good let's see what samsung dose now... .
0 Likes
RAJANARAYANA
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung replied to my error report

SmartSelect_20210512-144223_Samsung Members_52037.jpg

0 Likes
RAJANARAYANA
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Don't reset your phone, error is due to software update, samsung has correct it
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Samsung did...??? or they're working on it...???
Whatever it is,, I got the same reply from Samsung team... .
And I know it's a software glitch so I'm not going to reset my phone,, I've already mentioned it in my previous comments... .
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Anyways now my question to team Samsung is when...???
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hi there...!!!,, I've a good news for this software issues detected problem... .

After a long time samsung has launched a update and I just updated my device galaxy A71 and now it's working fine no abnormalities at all no software issues detected message is popping up on my display... .

Even galnce on samsung wallpaper service is also back but for that you need to clear the cache data and clear memory for (wallpaper service app)... . Then you've to force stop the application and turn off your device and then turn it on bingo all the problems will be resolved... .

Thank you team samsung for the good work,, keep up the good work... .
0 Likes