Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Selfie Camera Detail Capture

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 03:02 PM)
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is there anyone who can tell me that why Samsung Phone(s) can't Capture much Detail in Front Camera mod…? I mean Mustache or other things on face doesn't captured by its original camera and other third party cameras application. 
If we go to other (China/branded) phones they provide very high selfie quality even the price is very cheap? 
Why Samsung don't focus this issue? 
I faced this issue Samsung A50, A30, J7 , J7 Prime,  j5 Prime,  J5 and other running Android Oreo and above? 
Did anyone noticed this ?? If not then please check it out. 
-And also it does not provide best Quality in Low light condition even processor and other hardware parta are enligible to perform this.
Thank you, 
0 Likes
6 Comments
huzaifaabbas
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
that is because in low end smartphones front camera is not of high resolution. they cover this thing by enabling beauty mode by default without giving any option for user to turn this off. if there is option then it works upto some limit. they have to make some difference between expensive and mid range devices so they do little things like this
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
but beauty mod also not perfect ... and im agree
0 Likes
Harisimam
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
this isn't the issue of low end smartphones i have s10 and still i'm not satisfied by front camera because software algorithm of Samsung's camera is designed in such a way that does smoothing to skin, however Note 10 front camera is much better but still Samsung need to step up their software game
Umairmaqsood
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
hi
0 Likes
TMursleen
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hello
0 Likes
Umairmaqsood
Active Level 1