Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Security updates

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 08:37 PM)
SaiyanGod950
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Is Samsung planning to release security update for GALAXY A51, it's been 2.5 month since last update and that was released with Android 12 os update. phone is having some issues. Anybody know about this. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
A51 is in biannual update list. That means you'll get an updates every 6 months, or twice a year.

If you're find this helpful you can click on the three dots and accept it as a solution 😊.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy A
Samsung has forgotten a51,a71 and other older models
SaiyanGod950
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I hear you buddy, i know how long we've waited for One Ui 4
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
A51 is in biannual update list. That means you'll get an updates every 6 months, or twice a year.

If you're find this helpful you can click on the three dots and accept it as a solution 😊.
0 Likes
SaiyanGod950
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Source?
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ues a51 and a721 is included in binannual u can search it even in sammobile site
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Samsung's official website Screenshot_20220814-203241_Opera_20324_1660489361.jpg
0 Likes
SaiyanGod950
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah, just read it online, but it doesn't make sense to me, they promise 4 years of security updates, but twice a year.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Believe me it doesn't. Samsung should provide monthly security patches to A3x and above devices, even the latest A73 gets quarterly updates. A50 got monthly security patches for 3 years and still receiving it per 1 or 2 months, same goes for A52 as they both are enterprise models, but not A51.

You should really make a post and force samsung to provide monthly security patches for A series devices, as you totally deserves it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
0 Likes