Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Secure folder not available in A31

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 02:54 PM)
daehyun
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Is "secure folder" available on Galaxy A31.
If yes,
Then, how do i enable secure folder on galaxy A31.
Please solve this.
0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Yes secured by knox version 3.5..if secure folder is disabled..so, you bought your device through samsung finance+...if so..then clear out your emi first..(that's one of the clause of sf+)..

View solution in context

Solution
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if not download first downloaded secure folder than go to biometric and security after you see secure folder enble sign in with you samsung account

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I think you purchased your device from Samsung finance... if it's like that then secure folder only will unlocked after completing all emi payments

View solution in context

17 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Yes secured by knox version 3.5..if secure folder is disabled..so, you bought your device through samsung finance+...if so..then clear out your emi first..(that's one of the clause of sf+)..
daehyun
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
ohh yes i purchased from Samsung finance. thank you dude for all your efforts made in resolving this matter.
jacksparrow0406
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
after completing all emi payments. will secure folder automatically unlocked ?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes..as per their tncs..
jacksparrow0406
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
thank you buddy
Solution
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if not download first downloaded secure folder than go to biometric and security after you see secure folder enble sign in with you samsung account
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Note :-if you purchased with samsung finance plus emi till your emi is not finished you can't enble secure folder
daehyun
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
ohh yes i purchased from Samsung finance. thank you dude for all your efforts made in resolving this matter.
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
yes bro you can't enble till your emi is not finished
0 Likes