Original topic:

Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 12:29 PM)
Tapisco
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all
I need to understand the functionality of Secure Folder. Is it to hid apps, pics, videos? To prevent apps, pics, videos to get uninstalled? Thanks in advance
0 Likes
10 Comments
MamaBoys
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I believe it is to hide pics and videos.
0 Likes
Tapisco
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I just tried some random pics and videos. Restart the fone, but the same pics and videos still be seeing in Gallery
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It's not just hidding the photos and videos, it's also incrypting the data so that no other device can read them without the incryption key. It's deep bra, more than I can explain.
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Good day. Secure folder is one of the best in keeping secret things secret. Basically everything you can do on your regular phone you can do in secure folder. Example you can have a different whatsapp, Instagram and/or Facebook even email on the secure folder. Basically you can have an intire scumbag lifestyle on it. Everything is incripted. You can learn more about the security level on Youtube.
Tapisco
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok..thanks. will check on youtube for more info and tutorials. I use a basic app lock. Maybe will just keep secure folders and save space
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
App locker is nothing to secure folder. After securing everything in secure folder, just switch off the folder in your dropdown menu and nobody will even know that you have secret folder
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Tapisco

Secure Folder is where you can keep those photos, video, files, apps, and data you want to keep private. It's an encrypted space leveraging the defense-grade Samsung Knox security platform, protecting your important information from malicious attacks. You can also add an additional biometric lock (Iris and Fingerprint), pattern, password, or PIN to keep it safe from prying eyes.

MamaBoys
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My Galaxy A30 used to allow me to create a secure folder. Now on my Galaxy A13 I can't seem to find it 😭😭
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

The Galaxy A13 is not compatible with Secure Folder 

0 Likes