Original topic:

Secure Folder App

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 07:43 PM)
Vishram_007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Sir, the smartphone I used is Samsung Galaxy A21's which I have been using since its launch but till date I find one drawback in this smartphone very much and that is the Secure Folder feature provided by Samsung. For which I am waiting from launch time till today, I also talked to customer care through call but he then told that in future this feature will be provided to Samsung Galaxy A21's consumers as well. But I wait for this Secure Folder feature in all the upcoming updates but every time I get disappointment from Samsung. So the hope I had for Samsung now has been completely shattered. Because Samsung Galaxy A21's consumers will not get the feature of Secure Folder by Samsung. That's why I now look forward to the upcoming UI 4 update. If that feature is not provided by Samsung in that update as well, then I am sad to tell that I will be removed from Samsung consumer, after that I will not recommend anyone to use Samsung. So I request you again that you will not turn my hope into despair. I am sorry that I will get removed from Samsung user for not providing Secure Folder feature in UI 4.

Thank You 
Vishram Meena
#Securefolder
#samsunguser
#samsung
#galaxy
#samsunga21s
#a21s
#ceosamsung
#samsungallusers

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Same case with my Galaxy M12. We have same processor and knox security.
Vishram_007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Complaint Forward To Customer Care and Samsung.
deep0094
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Bhai bahot bar request dali hai topa bna rhe hai...is bar ke update me agr nhi diye to hm b samsung chhod denge...or bakiyo ko bhi kbhi suggest nhi karenge....sala 17000 ka dibba phone pkda diya hai...
Isse acha to mera galaxy j7 nxt tha....pahale ke phones ache ate the or complain pr dhyan bhi dete the...
Ab to na phone ache ate hai na sunte hai...
Ab to oppo ya vivo ya koi or dekhenge...market me samsung ke phone ki price pr samsung se ache phone mil jate hai...wahi dekhenge ab...
Vishram_007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ab jo update aa rha h jun 2022 me UI 4 Android 12 uska Wait kar lete h nhi phir Samsung chhod rha hu mai to
Vishram_007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hnn Ye 17000 ka tab bhi is me nhi h or samsung galaxy j6 me kai feature h isse badkar
0 Likes
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah
Even I have been complaining this to the customer care many times. But always what I get reply is, it will be provided in next update.
I lost my hope later, so I left asking them.
This will be my last samsung phone.
They didn't give good lock, Secure Folder and many other features in A21s.