Original topic:

Screen recorder

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 02:06 PM)
sahil920
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
There is no screen recorder in smasung a31 but if I download a screen recorder from playstore it doesn't record internal audio can any one help to screen record with internal audio 
5 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, i am also not able to record internal audio. I think inbuilt screen recorder can only do this and to gwt screen recorder we have only one way,
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from unique users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc. It is the power of our feedbacks only , that samsung started to give clipboard in many devices.

Continue giving, we got clipboard and samsung pay mini, we also take ca from Samsung.

Also, sign this petition
http://change.org/WeWantBasicFeatures
ukw
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I use this https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-screen-recorder.4023761/ Its functional. You can get the button on to quickpanel too. But its a xda apk and not through playstore, so do it at your risk
0 Likes
ukw
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ScreenshotScreenshot_20210922-140525_Record screen_31169.jpg
0 Likes
ukw
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I use A30
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes