Original topic:

Screen Temperature & Battery Draining

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 07:46 PM)
Rakibun
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
1) After updating to android 10, my phone screen gets too hot after a little use of it which is abnormal. It becomes hard to touch the screen.

2) Even the battery drains more than before the update. Before updating to 10, I usally used to get 16 hours plus back up while now I am getting only 11 hours of back up!!!

My phone model: Samsung A50, 6/128 variant
9 Comments
sriram9796
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Please mention your model.
0 Likes
Rakibun
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
samsung A50
0 Likes
007Pradipta
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
They are resolving. new update is on the way.
Rakibun
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
eagerly waiting 4 it!!☺️😊
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
all one ui a50 users have been suffering due to severe bug instability in a50 devices in meantime of lockdown
try a few tips that could save your phone
1 clear cache and do once factory reset after one ui update
2 use adaptive battery use manual brightness
3use samsung max to direct data net use to apps only necessary
4 check for background apps in battery and put unused apps to sleep
5 turn off auto sync and use location only when using maps Google search or any such that needs location else don't use location all time it really cuts down on battery strain
6 make sure all network types NFC WiFi Bluetooth Hotspot all are not working together
7 turn off bluetooth access to apps not used
8 in permission manager try to unselect some permissions given to apps that are not necessary
9 don't use phone while charging
10 use game launcher with GFX tool and adjust resolution from GFX to balance game flow and battery heating
11 use Google go apps from Play store they load faster and consume less data
basically all network access apps and heavy games cause heating due to constant signal maintenance and computing processing
11 use wifi power save to maintain signal with less power usage based on traffic patterns
12 use dark mode and medium power save mode when necessary
I hope these tips help u reduce battery load and temp in meantime until stable update arrives👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Rakibun
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thank you
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you can use bixby routines to get any activity done it really helps I use it everyday for simple tasks check it out if u have any problem I'm there
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
kindly accept as solution if I have solved your query
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the given link to resolve overheating issue:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

To avoid battery drainage please turn off un-used options, decrease display brightness, turn off auto sync option, close background running apps.

Follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link tp resolve your problem: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If issue still persist or for further assistance, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes