Original topic:

Screen Recorder on Unsupported Device

(Topic created on: 06-27-2022 06:25 PM)
VIGNESH_A31
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Official Android Screen Recorder works on Galaxy A31 🤩

This was the post about Screen Recorder in which I have tried to Record Screen but System Ui crashed (Android 11) but in Android 12 it works ✌️
18 Comments
someone2805
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Give the link bro
VIGNESH_A31
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No link. direct access using Alliance Shield x
0 Likes
Jayzer74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Hello bro ,  I have the  galaxy A32 and I'm really obsessed of having the native screen recording feature because mine doesn't support it also.. can you teach me how?

VIGNESH_A31
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Some functions will lead to total destruction to your device. If you agree that your responsible for any software error occurs . Then I will teach you
0 Likes
Jayzer74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Screenshot_20220628-002636_Alliance Shield X.jpg

 I have Successfully run the Screen Record activity from system UI through the Alliance shield app, which is the only way to access the feature 

Is there anyway to make it available conveniently? Like adding it as a custom tile on notification bar ? Or having the ability to launch it in few taps ?

VIGNESH_A31
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
No not possible. Only Alliance shield works. If you Don't use Alliance shield often then you can turn off device admin and Knox. Use it only when you need screen recording.
0 Likes
Jayzer74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Hi I'm back,

just want to ask u if where did you download the Screen Capture Tile ,.

Because I'm looking for an alternative way to take a screenshot without using buttons.. I do not like also palm swipe , neither the Assistant Menu option Because sometimes the menu disappears randomly..  

0 Likes
Jayzer74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I have tried downloading from Apkmirror , the one that is made by samsung, but couldn't install the apk . 

0 Likes
joydebrana635
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please tell me how to enable this.
0 Likes