Original topic:

Screen Flickering or Flashing while Locking Screen

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 08:21 PM)
krizhhere
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi There,

I am affecting Screen flashing issue on my phone Samsung Galaxy A73 while Locking Screen. Screen flashes partly on punch hole camera section and middle of the Screen. Has anyone also facing the same issue. Can be recognise easily when you are in a dark room.

9 Comments
AvinX12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Take it to Samsung service center.
0 Likes
krizhhere
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Already did. They are still under resolving the issue. They strongly agreed that it should be a bug. But I dont think So.
0 Likes
AvinX12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Woahhh, I think it's definitely a hardware issue. But as they said it's a software bug, then better wait for a software update. If it's not resolved then ask them to replace the display or entire unit under warranty.
0 Likes
krizhhere
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I waited for an update, and yesterday i got the August patch for 1360mb. But still the issue is not resolved 😫😔
AvinX12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Talk to Samsung customer care and go to service center.
0 Likes
krizhhere
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Finally they gave me a replacement. But they take 2 working days for the approval from their top.
CoolMel
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi man! I've the same issue. I'm from Mumbai wbu? Can you pls elaborate the process with samsung. Did they give you a new phone or a new display? My phone is under warranty I just purchased it. Awaiting your reply. Cheers!
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

To resolve the screen flicker issue follow the below steps :
1: Adjust the Display brightness, follow the below step
Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

If the issue still persists then Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

If the issue still not resolved then Update device software (If available )

Setting >> Software update >> Check for Software update >> Download if available.

If the issue still not resolve then reset the phone. ( Please make sure you have back up of your important files in Samsung cloud before resetting the device)

Backup and Factory Data reset
Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or Smart Switch PC Suite and reset the device through below steps:-

Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory data reset OR Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory data reset.
Note:- Kindly remove Google account configured in the device before resetting through below steps:-
Settings > Accounts > Google > Tap on account > Click on more option at top right corner > Tap on Remove Account OR Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Accounts > Google > Clock on three dots in top right corner of screen > Remove Account.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Members_F84QxLl
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Yes same problem in my a73 phone also. Samsung should fix this immediately 

0 Likes