Original topic:

SamsungA52 Ad issue (help plz)

(Topic created on: 12-13-2022 06:12 PM)
lazyfella
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever i use my phone. Whether i am watching youtube or in another app or playing games. Sudden window change happens and it opens a advertising video or image in my whole screen. 
(Its not like a small part of screen which shows the ad, the whole window changes) 
Can anyone help me with this issue.? (Its too frequent, that its literally unbearable,) 
P.s: i do not have any third party app which might do this.
7 Comments
AdilS
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
There must be some bloatware in your phone, cuz I never heard of a problem like this.
As soon as the ad turns on try to see in the multi window which app is running the ad.
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Some third party app is doing this bro. Just you have to find it and unistall it. uninstall latest app which you have installed in your phone
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Some third party app is doing this oneui doesn't have any ad integrated at all

you have to find the app and unistall it.

You can find the app by pressing recents key while you see the app.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
There may be an adware in your phone If you can't find that app which causing this problem then factory reset your phone. It will erase everything from your phone. And don't install random apps from unknown sources. Only install trusted apps from playstore.
au795
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I will suggest you to check if there is any security patch update, it may resolve the problem. Also scan your phone once by google play protect, it may detect if any malware is there in your phone
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Use phone in safe mode and see if the problem occurs, if yes then there's a third party app in your phone which is making this issue...!
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1: Disable the Google ads: Path: Settings > Google > Ads > Opt-out of ads personalization > Disable

2: Disable Google ads settings: Path: Tap on Ads by Google > Add settings > Disable Google ads settings

3: Enable pop-up blocker: Path: Internet browser > Settings > Advanced > Enable pop-up blocker

Kindly check Contain ads function while downloading any app from the play store. (If any application contains ads then it is mentioned under the name of that application while downloading from the play store).

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes