Original topic:

#SamsungA32 #PatheticProcessr #WorstBattery #AverageCamera #22k lol #badExperien

(Topic created on: 03-21-2021 03:31 PM)
CTSArv
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Please don't go with brand, 22000 is too much for A32. Instead you should go for medium range phone which will give you better performance than this pathetic phone.

This is my first samsung phone and I made mistake by choosing this brand, thought not to buy chainese brand so I went for samsung but disappointed me very badly.. 

In each way you will be disappointed.. camera average, Android 11 Android 6 is even better than this, 6 gb RAM is waste, pathetic processor, 3g mobile is far better than this so called lte, 4g, 5g.

Please don't go for this, 10k budget phone is far better than this 22k budget phone.. waste of money, you will end up regretting your buy like mine, 

Thanks,

Samsung need to improve if they want to regain trust in Indian market and Indian customers. 
5 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Obviously, and who told you to buy this particular model?
Helio G80 and Emmc storage in this price is pure SCAM!!!
CTSArv
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
there was an business requirement, to have some applications on mobile which were supporting only in Android 9 and above..people who said Samsung A series is the best.

but I regret that even after 15 years I went for samsung and felt made a mistake.. I would say go for other brands, and save your money ...
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Not each and every device of Samsung is same. I completely agree, that yes, this processor is not at all justified at this price. But isn't it your fault that you chose it without a bit of research? Even A71 or F62 is better at almost the same price.
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
F62 is best over A32
0 Likes
Rudz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
samsung **bleep** for sure ,even if you buy a flagship s series device it still runs worst android os by samsung oneui and on top of that this company dares to mock Apple for it's superb iphone.