Original topic:

Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-19-2023 07:41 AM)
saaay
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
This is my last model of samsung galaxy a52s 5g and galaxy a14 5g after this I am going to switch other phones samsung is a big liar and cheater u have cheated my sentiments and my trust towards your company thank you @ satish gurung because I used to buy all my household appliances too with samsung but I will switch to other you are not trustworthy towards your words.
0 Likes
13 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
SammyUser0036
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What happened? A52s is a pretty good midrange device. When it comes to A14 though, you should have gone for F23 instead, also below 20K, Samsung for the most part doesn't really make capable devices.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
In fact, A52s5g was the last perfect 30k phone Samsung launched... snapdragon chip, sd card slot, 3.5mm jack, stereo speakers, notch less display, monthly updates etc.(we won't get this combination anymore).

The only issue I have found so far is the back panel issue and there by the ip rating becoming useless.
SammyUser0036
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Still it's a very good phone. A54 pales away in front of the sheer value it offered.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yup
0 Likes
vipul727
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No it was good phone a52s under 35k with everything but as with the time updates samsung destroy phone full now it's just good to watch video and nothing else
Performance drop form 6 month's
Camera getting poor with every updat heating issue also without using phone
5g network getting weak
Lagging in normal use
And back panel issue i have repair it form service center 2 time 1000 rs each after that they told me because of phone heating panel will get removed therefore no solution

0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
These issues are there on even flagships of Samsung.
0 Likes