Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung smart club membership

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 12:02 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
What is samsung smart club membership? Do we have to enroll it within 30 days of purchase of device? What are the benefits of it?
15 Comments
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I don't know about this 🧐
Galaxy A
there is a separate department for this you can call them they tell your batter about club membership.
I best of my knowledge when you purchase any Samsung product from a Samsung store then only you are eligible for club membership.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
ok thanks 🙂👍
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
you will get smart club membership by purchasing any flagship phones with some accessories like cover from same store wireless charger. If you purchase those things you will automatically get smart club membership just like me

the smart club membership is a member ship where you get points for each purchase letter it can be redeemed whenever you want to purchase and thing from Samsung

you dont need to enroll it within 30 days you will get membership upon

1 purchase of flagship device
2 purchase of accessories compatible with the device

like led view cover , clear view case , wireless charger for your flagship device .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro i received an email for the same that your membership will expire within 30 days of purchase of device. But i dont have a flagship phone. I own A50s 🤔
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if this is the case then you should go to store and ask for this
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
the benefit of smart club is the discounted price of purchase of any accessories the points will be redeemed and you will get discounts on these
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
i have got rewards too
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
more over they will call you for the device launch events every time