Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung service centre

(Topic created on: 06-06-2024 08:43 AM)
Maneeha07
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Assalamualaikum. Hope everyone is doing fine here.
If anyone of you ever visited samsung service center in lahore, can you please guide me which service center has the most skilled, efficient and professional staff? Which service center should I consider to visit in lahore for diagnosis of my phone as Am facing a very strange flickering issue with my screen.
Thank you!
21 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
I have visited Johar Town office several times. They have so unprofessional staff. I paid 50,100 PKR to get my phone's screen replaced (s20 5G). I had the same issue. After getting my phone repaired, it was no longer water resistant.
Maneeha07
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Oh, your phone were not under warranty? And what do you suggest me? Like I face screen for only in low brightness mode. Should I replace my screen?
0 Likes
mbilaladil
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This will be fixed by software update if everyone is facing same issue after software updatw. When screen flickers on low brightness that is a software issue not hardware issue.
Usually this is fixed by reseting your device software. But keep in mind reseting device will erase all data on your device
0 Likes
Maneeha07
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yep, I've already performed factory reset, but issue didn't resolve, even today I visited one of the samsung's service centre. They said they'll install some software into it. They installed the software and upon reaching my home when I inspected, the issue were still there
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Then, to confirm, it is a hardware issue. You can install old updates. By installing old firmware. You can search how to do that.
0 Likes
Maneeha07
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It will fix the issue?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It should It it is software issue?
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
No, it is not a software issue. Screen replacement is the only solution. If this was a software issue, other people would have also raised the issue online.
0 Likes
Maneeha07
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Should I sell the phone then?
0 Likes