Original topic:

Samsung's cheap behaviour

(Topic created on: 04-20-2021 10:18 PM)
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I just got one ui 3.1 on my A51 and i noticed that so many features are missing on my phone. I understand some features need specific hardware to function, but things like adaptive mode in eye comfort shield and the new sample videos for the calls have not been included in the update. To spend time to chose and remove these simple features on a specific device is so silly. 
17 Comments
madieur
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thatswhy nokia and moto phones are expensive
0 Likes
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I don't think motorola is expensive. Just watching M60 on YouTube, however Galaxy A51 is actually overpriced for it's hardware.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro, Samsung provided the new call backgrounds videos only to S21 lineup.
0 Likes
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I don't think so, it's available on A52. It's available on my device too but they simply removed the default backgrounds that comes with the update.
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung provided these new videos only in recently launched devices. (S21 lineup, new A series lineup )

But I've one of those call background downloaded. So if you want then here's the link to that call background...

LINK : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x5Gv6eK6-1TdqFAJaZp24VlPPUjplyxD/view?usp=drivesdk
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thankyou for the background, I'm just gonna keep my call screen black. I'm just pointing out the silliness of the company to remove such simple features. For example the adaptive blue light filter settings is something that I'll use and it's not a feature which is so difficult to implement and reserve it for the premium devices.
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
This were the most useful feature for me, Samsung didn't included so the OneUI 3.1 update were only just security update for me😒🙄
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is what I'm talking about.
The one in the video is A52.

Screenshot_20210420-222415_Call settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-222451_YouTube.jpg