Original topic:

Samsung resell value

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 01:35 AM)
Praveen15
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
 I have an Samsung J6(2014). Which I didn't  sell it/exchange it because its resell value is very low when compared to other leading mobile producers like sony,apple..ect. I don't  the resell  value of Galaxy A series but if Samsung gave an opportunity  to upgrade/degrade old mobile for now mobile it will open a lot doors  for customers. Also it increase the sales in other hand

@Samsung will it happen  ?am not speaking about the current upgrade  process that Samsung has with T&C as an end user am expecting more.
3 Comments
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
well it does time to time have a limited time upgrade program for flagship products.. like sometime back when note 10 series launched.. s10 had a great bonus of Rs. 6000 extra over and above the value for old phone.. keep an eye for those on samsung shop and amazon..

and about resell value.. dont compare J4 with apple's iphone.. because iphone in 2014 was launched for 62000.. and you must have bought J4 for around 12k.. so cant really compare that..
0 Likes
Praveen15
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
the last phone that I used was Nokia 6.1plus bought it for 15k and exchange it for 5.5k
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
that model was launched in 2018.. so basically you are trying to compare less than 1 year old nokia with 5 years old samsung.. and i think a year old phone should get atleast half the price..
0 Likes