Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung power bank 10000mah

(Topic created on: 02-26-2022 10:04 AM)
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A

Was wondering if anyone can recommend the above Power bank. Using a A52 4G and the current Power bank(energizer) is very slow in charging the phone. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 
8 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi, I think your A52 support 25W super fast charging. So if you buy a new one make sure it can give 25W output. This power you posted is also a 15W one.
Currently I'm also looking for one and i found this power bank which can give 25W output. But unfortunately i couldn't found it anywhere in sri lanka. So I'm looking for buy it through kapruka. Check it If you are interested.

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/20a-battery-pack-dark-gray-eb-p5300xjegu...

If my comment is helpful to you, please click 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"

Thank you 😊 Screenshot_20220226-213135_Chrome_121734_1645891305.jpg
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Thank you for this Ranod....
Galaxy A
Anytime ❤✌️
Galaxy A
Hi, the 25W power bank in the above comment doesn't ship to SL. I own one and I had to get it from the US cause my phone supports 25W. I have used the power bank u are talking about and it charges pretty fast. Honestly, I think for this price it's a bargain. My family already got 2 of them after I recommended them.

Hope u get one too bro!
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@SadeshMagic. Thank you bro
Yes I guessed it right. The 20000maH doesn't come to SL. You got three of the 25W(20000mah) down from the USA ?
Solution
Galaxy A
No bro we got 2 10,000mAh ones that u asked about from SL cause its so cheap.
Also If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@SadeshMagic. 👍👍
Galaxy A
I saw that earlier it's just enough for 2 times for charge my device😄