Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung phone gift for my sister

(Topic created on: 02-14-2021 09:01 AM)
rsssssss
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
friends, suggest me a Samsung phone (bdgt midrange) gift to my sister .my sister want only good camera ,not interested in other features.....
so which Samsung mobile is good enough in camera only....🙂🙂🙂🙂

6 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Camera+midrange=>M31 or M51(this'll cost 22000rs approx(You may wait for upcoming F62 if you're preferring budget of 25k approx)

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
A71 dekh lo..ek baar, price kam hua hai..and has full ui plus knox security plus goodlock app..and descent camera..

View solution in context

Solution
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Only camera, then go for M31s. I will not suggest M51 because it has some camera issues. And there is no need to pay more and go for A51 or A71 because M31s is enough for camera in midrange.

View solution in context

Solution
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
M51 i don't know but it has same camera. And I have also heard that m51 users are facing lot of issues. you can go with m31s as it has same camera sensor that m51. I am personally using m31s till now I have found no issues in it except the crackling sound while connecting wired earphones . Or if you can stretch your budget go for A71 .As Apart camera you will get full one ui in A71 and 3 years android update.
under 16k I would suggest you m31s go for it . and I would also advice you to watch YouTube reviews so that it can clear queries more easily

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
invest on a phone which has better processor and better camera. if you cheap out on a phone just for camera, you might struggle in getting better images and image post processing after capture. even it can lag terribly when switching between apps and the performance of the camera will take hit the most.

i would suggest go with a phone with Snapdragon SoC. you can get A71, or M51 for that. but for 3 years of major updates, get A71, because camera performance and stuff are improved more on A series generally.

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
34 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Camera+midrange=>M31 or M51(this'll cost 22000rs approx(You may wait for upcoming F62 if you're preferring budget of 25k approx)
rsssssss
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
TQ for valuable suggestion 😊👍
0 Likes
rsssssss
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
ohh ok ,thx😊👍
Galaxy A
I think a71 is better than a51 cz it has the knox security system but m51 or m31 hasn’t.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
M51 has Knox.
Galaxy A
no bro
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It dose have Knox, both M31s and M51 has Knox, and it even received secure folder with One UI 2.5 in India, which dies not work without Knox, and on the boot screen, it says "Secured by Knox". I have used M51, so you can ask any M51 user in this community.
Galaxy A
thanks but in my brothers phone it has not
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Which phone?