Original topic:

Samsung options

(Topic created on: 12-13-2020 11:05 AM)
GauthamR
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung team,
I am Gautham.R from India. I am a longtime user of Samsung products. Using samsung mobile since 2012. This is the first time I am very disappointed with your product. I have bought Galaxy A21s yesterday. I am shocked that it doesn't have SAMSUNG PAY MINI which is really i am using daily which is available in my previous mobile Galaxy A10. And this doesn't have SECURE FOLDER and Screen touch response is really poor. It doesn't have SCREEN TOUCH SENSITIVITY option. I hate to use this mobile right now which costs 16000.rs. But, my old GALAXY A10 which costs 8000.rs is much better with the above said options i feel. Please, i really beg you provide SAMSUNG PAY, SECURE FOLDER and touch sensitive option to all your mobile models. Provide us with a software update which will really satisfy a loyal customers like me. This is a serious issue. Please do consider.
8 Comments
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung A21s released One UI 2.5 update , but no Secure folder, Samsung pay mini, camera night mode and not even a screen mode to adjust the screen colour temperature, touch sensitivity improved and the phone costs more that's all. I know you must have got this phone because of Knox security which is only for namesake. Samsung fooling customers in the name of the brand. Throw the phone in the garbage.
ランビル
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Maybe u got it wrong but the last UI update available till date is One UI 2.1 not 2.5
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
its released for UAE region

Screenshot_20201213-120233_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20201213-120215_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
ランビル
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I see 😅
0 Likes
ランビル
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It lacks the ability to record screen and does not support Theme Park too 😔
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Nothing, fooling customers in the name of the brand. We could have accepted this if the price of the phone was less. Huge priced mediocre phone.
SGlover999
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
sabse acha hota
up mobile buy korne se pehle mobile ka specification and reviews acchi tara dekh lete
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes i agree, but I made a mistake that's why suffering now and warning others not to buy this model. Strange that this was the highest selling phone and such lukewarm response from Samsung team working on the updates.