Original topic:

Samsung not detecting Jio Sim

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 04:08 PM)
Bhargava
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have reset my Samsung A51...After this my Jio Sim is not detected...I have a BSNL Sim which was detected without any issues. I have changed to both the Sim slots and the issue persists. 

I have changes the Jio to Samsung A51s, then my Jio Sim is working...I tried using other Jio Sim on my A51 and not detected...Same issue. 

I have kept my Jio Sim in Sim1 ...Given call, message and data preferences and given LTE/3G/2G Network mode...but no use.

Need urgent help ...Please
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Woops this can be a serious problem

Is any dust get into the sim tray ?

0 Likes
Bhargava
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
No...Because I was able to activate BSNL Sim from both the slots
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Jio have some activation things to do try network reset after putting sim card
And if not activated then call jio customer care service and tell then sim is not activating and they will send a conformation or any thing to activate
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Looks like your sim got damaged. Just go to jio store & submit original aadhar they will give u new one
0 Likes
Bhargava
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
No Saink, Sim works fine on another Samsung A51s
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I dont no the reason behind that but I had faced same issue in lava mobile 3 years back with idea sim. Then after that I tried bsnl sim it worked after some days two slots not detecting any sim & have changed the mobile.because its sim try is attached
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes