Original topic:

Samsung music player misbehaving

(Topic created on: 01-14-2023 08:47 AM)
spongebob19
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Earlier I was using A30 and wired headphones for listening to songs from Samsung music. The music started to change itself and while I was on call it started to start automatically. I changed the headphones still the same issue was present. I stopped using wired headphones as I thought the 3.5mm jack is damaged. I shifted to Bluetooth. It also caused the same issue.
Now I changed my phone from A30 to A33.
Still the problem continues. 
Does anyone know what's wrong?

0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Samsung level (samsung co operate) auto adjusting
0 Likes
spongebob19
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Can you be specific
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Alhamdulillah
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Samsung level (samsung co operate) auto adjusting
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Alhamdulillah but adjust Samsung level add So great,
0 Likes
spongebob19
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I'm not that rich to buy samsung level
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Oh!
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes