Original topic:

Samsung keyboard sound

(Topic created on: 11-17-2022 10:50 AM)
Captainprashant
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Can someone tell me how can I change my samsung keyboard touch sound. Earlier it was fine I like that tak tak sound while pressing keys but suddenly somehow from the last night it got automatically changed and now some weird irritating sound is come while pressing keys. Please tell how to change it I tried to find in the settings but only enable and disable button I got nothing related to change touch response sound for keyboard.
And also FYI I haven't changed it from Goodluck app in that I haven't installed keyboard app. Still it got changed. Please suggest what to do??
0 Likes
4 Comments
Λb
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Try thisScreenshot_20221117-104551_Fine Lock_1000016869_1668662252.jpg
0 Likes
Λb
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Fine lock app
0 Likes
Λb
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Keys cafe
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes