Original topic:

Samsung is getting worst

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 07:59 PM)
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Now I started hate Samsung, very poor performance,very poor battery backup, very poor camera i charged my a52 4g to 95% at morning then i went to College.
After 2 hours battery dains 17 % of charging,i don't know why, i don't use phone at that time,in lunch time i use Instagram and YouTube for 30 mins ,in that time phone is getting very hot,then i go for lectures,
After college my class group decides to go for chill, this time problem is camera, camera is very stucky 60 fps video not feeling smooth, taking pictures takes more time then started battery draining,also stuck for minutes, I've to restart my phone after this thing
My screen on time is 2.45hrs and screen off time is 7 hrs my battery goes to to 95% to 3% 
I always use standard frame rate(60hz) mode
Sync is off location off and also data is off most of time 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Bro that's true.. but you can't imagine my pain. I had Xiaomi device which Inused to get 2 3 days battery juice.. but on S22 Ultra I don't even get 17 hrs of full usage.. if worst part is if your battery at 20 percentage and you got a call. I am telling you if you get in to this situation suggest caller to call you back once your phone is charged.. 20% battery gone in just 5 mins of talk.. hahahaha..
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bro even my old redmi note 4 gives me full day battery backup 🥲
0 Likes
nk009
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes Samsung make wrost device's day by day even Samsung know about all bug's but didn't solved issues Samsung spend lot of time in make a copy of iphone 😀 😉 but didnt solved own device's issues, and you bro totally forgot carrier aggregation I'll buy v23pro for my wife it was amazing in network area good internet speed 😀 👍
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes bro my phone has also network issue after one ui 4 update, I've VI sim ,in my area VI is best for me but my a52 give me very low speed and poor network support,i checked sim with my dad's iPhone it works very well
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

I am also a Vi user, a single sim user. I got 50 Mbps speed in the early morning during other times of the day speed always stick around 7 to 15mbps speed. It's good

o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Sorry, brother. But  I have been using the same device but no such battery drain issue faced yet. Not a gamer, use the device day-to-day use, even though I discovered after the second Android version UI4.1 update device became smoother and battery efficient. I use a higher refresh rate. I think device performance varies among users. A52 4G is a very good device in my opinion.

cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes