Original topic:

Samsung haven't fix the Laggy Animation issue on Galaxy A53 5G

(Topic created on: 03-19-2023 12:54 AM)
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After the OS update of One UI 5.1 on my galaxy A53 5G, i was expecting no more animation lagg and a smooth OS performance but the sad reality is that it's still laggy here and there and also expected improve Camera performance, But nothing happened. The newly released Galaxy A54 is also running on a Exynos processor of 5 nm but it is much faster then the existing Exynos 1280 (5nm) processor. The question is can't Samsung tune the performance of Exynos 1280 processor because it's also based on 5 mn fabrication. Can't Samsung make there slow and laggy Galaxy A53 smooth and fast ?

And now some of the Samsung fan boys will defend it and make some excuses but they will never understand the painful users experience of this device.

My humble request to Samsung please fix all the issues what we are facing on Galaxy A53 and make it a true A series phone.

13 Comments
Bobby998
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I have also a53 and i will never buy exynos again
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
if I know this phone will perform like this after so many updates than i won't buy this phone, It feels like a entry level phone sometimes for the poor performance and the funny thing is that Samsung can't or will not fix it.
sk-A53
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Buy 2 march 2023 ko hi liya hu a53 , 22 nov ka Manufacturing wala diya wo mobile store wala ab kabhi trust nhi karunga in store wale pe, very disappointed, legging slow working. first time aisa dekh rha hu new phone ka conditions, maza nhi aaya new lene pe pahli baar, 35k ke phone mai aisa problem had h yr, wo bhi mid range bolte hai 35k ke device ko.
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
That's what I'm trying to say, you are also facing such problems like me. Now after all of this some Samsung fan boys will defend it.
I am not posting this things for argument but to tell everyone what i am dealing with. Thanks a lot, you write your user experience of the Galaxy A53.
sk-A53
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bhai kya ye a54 se upgrade kar skata hu, avi emi 8 month bharna hai mujhe, dmi finance se liya hu, par uska review bahut bakar hai youtube pe dekha hu , isliye bhi paresaan hu kya hoga
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I am not sure about it Bhai 😔
I have also thought that the a53 will be fine after updates but it doesn't, and i really don't know the real time performance of the new a54 because it's just released, wait for some comparison videos.
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
why does Samsung gave us the Exynos processors in the A series phones instead of Snapdragon processors ??
Is the Galaxy A53 5G a real midrange phone ??
I also have a lot of questions.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
krishk007
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
For every Query rather than trying to understand the issue.. always same procedure will be copy pasted here... ufff..
0 Likes