Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a80 calling problem after update

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 02:39 PM)
derapramukhji
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Yesterday i update my galaxy a80 to Android 11 one ui3.1 and now I'm facing problems regarding calling, there is no sound in calls, ui is freezing,  did anyone else felt the same issue?
51 Comments
Saurabh_Shah
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I am also facing same issues after update.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Start updating your mobile... we received the fix

Screenshot_20210410-175735_Software update_8861.jpg

0 Likes
derapramukhji
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I know
0 Likes
DanicahDale
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes, same here... This whole thing update is driving me nuts. Samsung, please fix!!!

0 Likes
derapramukhji
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
New update has rolled out, check it
0 Likes
excali70
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

How to update? I updated yesterday and become another one in this hell. No update can be found! I tried all with wipe cache, cleaning temporary memory... All that was mentioned, and only first time after wipe cache was done I managed to answer the call normaly. Now again have to wait 9 to 15 seconds to hear people on the other side. Even installed google phone, and other phone apps as well. So SAMSUNG do something or just say we can't do anything, go and buy new mobile. Or reset to factory and pay again to banks, insurance companies and other to renew 

0 Likes
Shrikalp09
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

After new update i am facing a problem that i am not able to install any of my own please fix this issue 

Elene87
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I'm updating the Galaxy A80. Incoming calls are not heard on incoming calls. Many shortcomings are observed 🥺

Darkmaina
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem happened to my phone. Can't receive calls on my galaxy A80. I've tried cleaning the cache from the recovery point but nothing changes 

derapramukhji
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Factory reset will solve the problem
0 Likes