Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a73

(Topic created on: 01-24-2023 04:09 PM)
wajid73
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung Team,

I think you should look to the bugs and provide the stable update because most of phone have majority of problems about app lag, sound issue, many more.

I am using the Samsung A73 5g and I am seeing so many bug problem in which only phone app update recieved to fix the bug but pls look into all problems seriously.

Samsung known for his stable UI experience and most of people is using due to this so pls look into.

Thanks. 

3 Comments
Galaxy A
I am using galaxy A73 but I never noticed any bugs, can you clarify which type of bug you are talking about, can you give an example if possible?
0 Likes
wajid73
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Calling issue
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes