Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a71 problems

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 08:40 PM)
Toni3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung, I have been a user of the Samsung Galaxy a71 for 4 months, I have faced a lot of problems (I have been using Samsung smartphones since 2014). 1. Problem: the screen freezes and the device blocks. (I think this problem can be solved by updating the software.) 2.Problem: is when I call someone or when someone calls me the microphone and the speaker do not work. The other person I call cannot hear me, of course I think that this problem can be solved by updating the software. 3.Problem: is Instagram, snapchat or any other app reduces the quality of the camera. The apps are not optimized enough for this device. I have a job via Instagram and I have to post stories, but the stories are very poor quality. (If Samsung reads this please optimize applications.) This is one of the problems I faced with this device. But since I work with companies via Instagram, calls are very important to me (to which I can't answer normally), blocking the device (I think it's up to the software) and optimizing applications on the device (Instagram quality is a horror!) I can’t do my job normally. I have nothing against Samsung devices, they are very good and of high quality, but I am asking Damsung to urgently solve these problems by updating the software. Greetings, Toni3.

10 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
You have too many issues , and they don't seem to be all related to hardware.
Have you visited service center and reported all these ?

Software can't do any magic if there are hardware issues.
0 Likes
KISHORE7676
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes i have so many issuees just one month old mobile
KISHORE7676
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
this is worest mobile i have been used
0 Likes
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
OneUI is new ui. Samsung is still working on it. Every OneUI phone is problematic. Mine A50s has too much problems
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_7zYrbBV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Samsung A71 is the Worst Mobile I ever had. And after using this pathetic device, I have decided to switch to Apple IPhone. 

This device is so pathetic that after browsing for few seconds I have to optimize and then can proceed further. Otherwise it stops working. I would highly 

0 Likes
ManojSardar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am using Samsung A71 My phone has problems The front speaker is not working.
0 Likes
Angela2021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Dreadful Dreadful phone - can you believe it I used it for 4 weeks and then it just stopped. Samsung has said it was full of corrosion and that I must have had it in water (which I have NOT) - have hardly used it and they say not covered !!!!!!!!!! - stay well clear of this phone would be my suggestion

0 Likes
Phumzy1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am having exactly the same problem, its of no use paying full for a commodity and not enjoying all the product has to offer

0 Likes