Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a70 Camera is not upto the mark

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 08:06 PM)
abhilash06
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone, after buying samsung galaxy a70, i was happy to say that i got 32 MP camera to capture all my events. In the beginning i was not quite happy with the camera quality, but after 6 months of observation there were improvement but still the camera image quality is not upto the mark. * 32mp mode captured images are yet little blurry. * i cant use flash while using 32mp mode. Which does not make any sense to me. * i cant turn on flash light while video call. * in wide angle mode, pictures are stretched on both sides at the edges of the image. * night mode algorithm is not upto the mark. * videos captured in 3840 x 2160 mode is not that clear and i am doubting whether it will really use 32 MP camera for video recording?!! Let me know in the comments below if u find any solution for this
8 Comments
sunnysam
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
got any solution??
0 Likes
abhilash06
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Not yet, hoping to get resolved in next update.
0 Likes
sunnysam
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same issue
Galaxy A
night mode is just **bleep** of a70, wait what ?32 mp front cam.it seems like a 8 mp camera.photos are over exposure and gives poor quality images.
abhilash06
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah you are right
0 Likes
sunnysam
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
any idea of next update??
0 Likes
abhilash06
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Don't know yet, waiting for the same
0 Likes
Emad2405
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I regret buying a70. Wished I could buy a Huawei phone, their pictures are so sharp. Even a Realme 5 takes better pictures than a70.